Agreement of Terms and Conditions for the Blush Pink Flower Wall : By accepting this estimate it means that you have read, understood and agreed to all the Terms and Conditions as set out below.
Blush Pink Flower Wall:
The Blush Pink Flower Wall remains the property of Making Memories Events & Décor (Pty) Ltd at all times.
1) A deposit of 50% percent is required to secure your booking.
2) Full payment is due 1 week prior to the date of your function. If final payment is not made 7 days before event, your flower wall will be cancelled and your will not receive your money back.
3) A refundable breakage and loss deposit of R500 will be added to the final invoice.
4) The refund will be paid back within 7 days once the recon has been done.
5) Please Note: Failure to comply with payments as scheduled, could lead to cancellation of your Blush Pink Flower Wall. Payments can be made; Cash or EFT.
CONFIRMATION: Your Blush Pink Flower Wall will only be confirmed once Making Memories Events & Décor (Pty) Ltd have received :
1) The Deposit
2) Signed Copy of Terms and Conditions Document
DAMAGES OR BREAKAGES:
1) Damages, breakages and shortages will be charged to the clients account according to the replacement value set below.
2) The Hirer/client, is responsible for any loss or damage to the Flower Wall, from the SET UP to COLLECTION of the Flower Wall.
3) For every missing flower the hirer/client will be charged R65 ( excl Vat ) per flower
4) The Blush Pink Flower Wall will be charged at R28 000 (excl VAT) if the Blush Pink Flower Wall is vandalised / damaged / stolen.
5) We have no control over wind. If the flower wall is blown over by wind and the wall is damaged you will be liable for damages and we will bill you according to the damages and charges will be deducted of your breakage deposit
6) If any hired sign is broken upon collection, a replacement fee will be charged and deducted of your breakage deposit
7) The flower wall can not stand outside in the rain. The client would need to have a plan B in place for the flower wall to stand under cover ( not a gazebo or tent )Under no circumstances will a set-up take place outside, if its cloudy or rain is predicted.
DISCLAIMER CLAUSE: No responsibility will be accepted for injury caused by use of the Blush Pink Flower Wall hired.
CANCELLATIONS: The Blush Pink Flower Wall will only be cancelled if such a cancellation instructions is received in writing. This may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Flower Wall Cancellation penalties:
1) Anything less than 72 Hours notice will forfeit the booking and no money will be returned other than the breakage deposit
2) 1-3 Weeks before event 25% fee will be incurred of total invoice fee
3) More than 4 weeks a full payment return will be done to the client
RESCHEDULING: A reschedule is treated as a cancellation. Making Memories Events & Décor (Pty) Ltd will only reschedule a booked function if we have received such instructions in writing.
SET-UP AND COLLECTION :
1) Set-up will be done by Making Memories Events & Décor (Pty) Ltd only. A set up manager will be present only until all of the items reflected on Making Memories Events & Décor (Pty) Ltd invoice is set up.
2) If Services are required over and above the set up such as coordinating, a separate fee will be charged and must be arranged at least one month prior to the function date.
3) For set-up of the Flower Wall at least 2.5m x 2.5m space is needed.
4) The hirer/client is not allowed to move the Blush Pink Flower Wall from the set-up area and is not allowed to add anything to the Flower Wall. The Blush Pink Flower wall is not allowed to stay outside overnight, so it will be collected as soon as the sun sets ( winter 6pm and summer 7pm )
5) When the collection staff gets to site upon collection and the flower wall is not standing where it was upon set-up, the refundable deposit will not be paid back.
6) If the collection team need to wait more than 15min after the scheduled collection time of the Blush Pink Flower Wall, R250 per 30min will be charged and deducted of your breakage deposit.
7) The flower wall can not stand outside in the rain. The client would need to have a plan B in place for the flower wall to stand under cover ( not a gazebo or tent ) Under no circumstances will a set-up take place outside, if its cloudy or rain is predicted.
8) No smoke bombs are allowed to be used within the vacinity of the Flower Wall. The powder travels trough the air and damages and colours the flowers. You will be charged in full, R28 000 (excl VAT) if the White Flower Wall is not in the same condition as per set-up.